10 Thoughts-Blowing Stats Approximately Social Media UtilizationFind Out which groups use social media the most, what social media users have been purchasing for, and why users have interaction with manufacturers on social...
Who uses social media probably the most? What do social media users save for? Why do users interact with brands? Glad you requested!
listed below are 10 new and sudden stats marketers want to know about social media utilization. All of these stats come from Nielsen’s 2016 Social Media Report, which was once released nowadays.
1. Ladies spend more time using social media than males. On average, ladies spent 6 hours and 33 mins a week on social networks while men spent FOUR hours and 23 minutes per week.
2. African-American adults use social media more than every other ethnic staff while you combine smartphone, tablet, and LAPTOP utilization (39.FOUR million) – however Hispanic adults are the largest shoppers of social media on smartphones (30 million).
THREE. Gen X (ages 35-49) spend the most time on social media – 6 hours and 58 mins per week. Millennials (a long time 18-34) came in second, spending 6 hours and 19 minutes of their time per week on social networks.
FOUR. FORTY ONE percent of shoppers who spent 2 hours or much less on social media spent no less than $500 on on-line purchases over the previous one year, even as 38 % of consumers who spent a minimum of 3 hours consistent with day on social media spent $500 or more.
5. a minimum of 3-quarters of U.S. social media customers made an internet acquire within the final yr, but most effective FORTY SIX percent of non-social media users made an internet purchase in the course of the comparable time frame.
6. Over the ultimate yr, 30 p.c of individuals who used social networks for lower than 1 hour in keeping with day have been purchasing for travel reservations, comparable to lodge rooms or vehicle leases – and 26 percent of customers made a purchase.
7. through the past year, 27 percent of people who used social media for 1 to 2 hours according to day shopped for film tickets, whilst 19 p.c of users purchased tickets online.
8. Over the remaining year, 28 p.c of people who used social networks for 3 or more hours per day shopped for a cellular app, even as 19 % of customers made a purchase.
9. About 37 % of all customers mentioned they use social media to seek out out approximately products and products and services, even as approximately 32 % use social media to receive exclusive provides, coupons, or other discounts from manufacturers.
10. Nearly 30 p.c of people who use social media a minimum of THREE hours in step with day stated appearing improve of and attractive with their favourite companies or brands used to be very or moderately essential.
Nielsen has rather a lot more mind-blowing social media utilization stats of their new document. Read the PDF right here.
Image Credit Score: Depositphotos